Kaspersky Antivirus Free gone?

imuade

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 29, 2018
On the italian website https://www.kaspersky.it/downloads#tools, only KSC can be found in the free tools.
To get KFA you have to check in "all PC softwares"

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
working

RejZoR

Level 15
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 26, 2016
Aaaand the UK links are not working anymore. Cloud one never worked, Free one stopped after 3 tries as I was trying it.

Reactions: AtlBo

Evjl's Rain

Level 47
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Apr 18, 2016
Aaaand the UK links are not working anymore. Cloud one never worked, Free one stopped after 3 tries as I was trying it.
can you try this link and click download, it's still 2019 not 2020 (not released yet for these markets)

kaspersky in my country was still 2018 a month ago. recently, they upgraded to 2019. There is absolutely no free version

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.