Status
Not open for further replies.
So I signed up for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud to see what it was like. Easy sign up and my cloud console was setup quickly.

I thought Kaspersky had created a new cloud AV application/software but it's just a way to manage Kaspersky endpoint AV in the cloud.

For windows endpoints you have to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows_10.2.4.0.exe. Size is 300mb+. Not very cloud :(

I'm sure it offers the usual great protection from Kaspersky but I'm already using KTS so I won't install it.

Tony Cole

Level 27
It was okay, but didn't include application control; you could disable under policy then enable application control etc., when I spoke with tech support he informed the cloud version doesn't include those features. So I removed it and got a refund.

K

KGBagent47

I don't think Kaspersky will abandon the traditional model until they are absolutely positive they can block threats just as well offline, while still avoiding FPs and software interference caused by isolation.

D

Deleted member 2913

So I signed up for Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud to see what it was like. Easy sign up and my cloud console was setup quickly.

I thought Kaspersky had created a new cloud AV application/software but it's just a way to manage Kaspersky endpoint AV in the cloud.

For windows endpoints you have to install Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows_10.2.4.0.exe. Size is 300mb+. Not very cloud :(

I'm sure it offers the usual great protection from Kaspersky but I'm already using KTS so I won't install it.
I used my "My Kaspersky Account" credentials to sign-in thinking a new Kaspersky cloud product But its just a web console.

Status
Not open for further replies.