Kaspersky Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Really? For 90€ I can get either two working and legal keys or 6 that will be banned within 4 months for KIS on ebay. :)
Seriously in my opinion 400€ it's just like about ten years of regular subscription it's just a joke for me I won't pay this

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Seriously in my opinion 400€ it's just like about ten years of regular subscription it's just a joke for me I won't pay this

Explain how this is a joke, when 1. the product hasn't launched and 2. not all the details have been revealed?

What if the $400 included up to 3x PC/Mac and 1x Android or iOS devices, for a lifetime. Another thought, $400 for a SMB would be beneficial in the long-run, and if it's multi-device == jackpot.

No one is going to force you to pay $400, you could pay monthly instead. Netflix users pay more than this. Or go elsewhere. To stay updated for the latest news about Kaspersky Forever Internet Security, enter your email for a newsletter.

Reactions: Moose

MisterToto

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Aug 31, 2014
Ok we'll see how many devices it will protect but I continu thinking it's too much even for a "lifetime" license

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Ok we'll see how many devices it will protect but I continu thinking it's too much even for a "lifetime" license
Note that there are 3 license options:

NjsyCIW.png

and the site is:

2y4o4VC.png

It's not possible for this to be a scam or even something non-kaspersky related as it has kaspersky.com in its web address...

Unless Kaspersky is playing a very practical joke this isn't fake.

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
When they say lifetime they mean the product's lifetime not your lifetime :p :D

Hence the reason why unlimited/forever sounds very bad, you are only using it to the product's end.

If Kaspersky shut down tomorrow would you buy this?

1 year?

10 years?

100 years?

JakeXPMan

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 20, 2014
Note that there are 3 license options:

It's not possible for this to be a scam or even something non-kaspersky related as it has kaspersky.com in its web address

I admit, the payment plan is very reasonable.

Nice option for a Kapersky user.

Reactions: PCGamer

Piteko21

Level 18
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 13, 2014
we must be very careful with words.
"Forever" on the Internet means for some years. things change every day ...
there is still little john Mcafee said that antivirus is dead and meaningless. John McAfee: "Antivirus is dead"

...it's still a good price for kaspersky.

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
For such business firms, 399 Dollars may capable already ranging in medium to large scale users however rest assure that in practical reasons, they will prefer the traditional one to renew the license on the standard price. *

* The thing should consider is the number of PC's involve on that price + home users will steer away on that part.

And as usual, advertising makes it a number one tool to encourage to use that product; so for Kaspersky.

CMLew

Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Reminds me of Bitdefender Lifetime license where U can use it forever...

Any differences compared to this?

D

Deleted member 178

why pay 400$ when you can acquire the same or even better for free :rolleyes:

Atlas147

Level 30
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 28, 2014
technically not forever, but 30 years is damn near close to it. Probably can give your subscription to your kids and they'd still be protected half their life :D

thepierrezou

Level 8
Verified
Sep 25, 2013
Acquire Qihoo + Comodo firewall - never worry again, and thats free.
Bugs, Bad Support and Send data to China and America. Of course it's a good idea haha
Btw it's true 400 $ is a bit too much. Not really for 30 years, but it's still hard to use 400 $ for that

Reactions: Enju
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.