Kaspersky Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evgeny

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
May 1, 2015
Bugs, Bad Support and Send data to China and America. Of course it's a good idea haha
Btw it's true 400 $ is a bit too much. Not really for 30 years, but it's still hard to use 400 $ for that

Never had a bug with Comodo and Qihoo, kaspersky is one of the best in marketing only thats for sure.

Reactions: CMLew

Enju

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jul 16, 2014
Last edited:

Sana

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Dec 30, 2015
Lifetime = life of your PC :(

e.g.
On how many computers can I install Bitdefender PC Lifetime Edition?
Bitdefender PC Lifetime Edition can be used for the entire lifetime of one computer.

Can I transfer Bitdefender PC Lifetime Edition from one computer to another?
Bitdefender PC Lifetime Edition has been designed to be used on one computer.
Since the product license key is tied to the computer where it’s first installed, it cannot be transferred to another computer.

What should I do if my computer is lost or stolen? :p
If your computer is lost or stolen, we are ready to help you.
Simply contact us so that we may assist you in reinstalling the product on the new system.

D

Deleted member 178

No bugs with Comodo and Qihoo? Man, you have to be the luckiest person alive for not having any bugs with the two buggiest pieces of software available... :eek:

or he doesn't take those bugs as bugs but as normal behavior, since in Comodo those bugs are as old as the software itself...so if he is not a very very old user if won't tell the difference ...

SKG2016

Level 1
Verified
Dec 19, 2016
I reckon it is not a trap, current subscription method leaves lots of loopholes behind, that is why the $10 BOX version exists online whereas the official website has sky high price. This makes a fair proportion of people reluctant to buy neither of the version; great marketing strategy I would be interested to see how Kaspersky Lab would pull this out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.