App Review Kaspersky Free Antivirus 2023

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
Shadowra

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
Good result of Kaspersky Free in the test, this was already expected. Thanks to @Shadowra for the test, she does a great job is to be admired. @harlan4096 I have a question. Wasn't Kaspersky Free (KF) going to be discontinued by kaspersky? Wasn't it going to be Kaspersky Security Cloud Free? or is it the same thing? did I miss something? or am I misinformed? :confused:

monkeylove

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2014
Good result of Kaspersky Free in the test, this was already expected. Thanks to @Shadowra for the test, she does a great job is to be admired. @harlan4096 I have a question. Wasn't Kaspersky Free (KF) going to be discontinued by kaspersky? Wasn't it going to be Kaspersky Security Cloud Free? or is it the same thing? did I miss something? or am I misinformed? :confused:
I think it's something else, and I'm not sure what one feature means:

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
F

ForgottenSeer 97327

@Shadowra thanks for all the effort and hours put in this video.

One tip: when you are testing late at night needing all the adrenaline to finish the video, remember that the audience interested in your excellent video's might watch this video when they come from work (as I do with public transport). The hard house you put under the video, made a lot of people look at me, some annoyed by the music, others looking somewhat pityingly at the old man looking at house video's while he sooner will be sleeping in a chair in a senior citizen's care home than going bonkers on an Amsterdam Dance Event rave party.

😴 🤟😶‍🌫️

piquiteco

Level 14
Oct 16, 2022
He, not She ! I’m not a girl 😉
It's not because I have manga profile pictures that I'm a girl :p
Sorry, I must have misspelled and switched words, so it sounded strange when I said "she does a great job is to be admired". I don't speak fluent English, I'm learning it. Again, I apologize for a misunderstanding. ;)

I think that at 1st We had Kaspersky Free AntiVirus, then came KSCloud Free and now it has been renamed to just Kaspersky Free :)
I think kaspersky did well to just rename it to Kaspersky Free. This was creating a confusion between KF and KSC Free. :confused:

monkeylove

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 9, 2014
I think KFA is available for the US for now

while KSC is still available globally:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.