Clipboard01.jpg

Reactions: Polygon

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I think They deleted it again... the same as in 1st public beta of MR1...

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
No, I'm "Gold Beta Tester" and Moderator (Spanish Section) in Kaspersky Official Forum :)

Rajat

Level 2
Verified
Oct 20, 2015
No, I'm "Gold Beta Tester" and Moderator (Spanish Section) in Kaspersky Official Forum :)
I wanna ask you a question.
Can we expect them to release a Product that is compatible with Sandboxie???
I know that Kaspersky Pure & Kaspersky Crystal work fine with Sandboxie but they've just discontinued theses two :(

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
That reminds me like Bitdefender free at the beginning there was only Romanian language, after a while they added some extra languages.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Kaspersky PURE/Crystal (for Russians) changed the name to KTS, until 2014/2015 based builds were working fine with SandBoxie, the problem is now with 2016 builds... I hope They fix the incompatibility in future because I have a SandBoxie lifetime license since 3 or 4 years ago, and I usually used it...

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Well yes, I think They mean "Beta Testing is finished" and build .445 will be the TR/Final, but still no installers that accept commercial licenses, so We have to wait...

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
No info about even a version for MAC OS X...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.