Kaspersky Free Antivirus (Russian only) - Beta Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex BK

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
Tried changing language to eu-US via registry. Things seemed to be working, but only for a minute.
The license was blocked automatically and I wasn't even able to access the settings.
Changed back to Russian and everything works fine... KFA is not an option for me, at least for now.

Update: Somehow, I managed to make it work in English.

How? Can you share your method with us?

wrangal349

Apr 22, 2016
I use Kaspersky for several years. It is an excellent anti-virus and deserves to pay for the full version instead of using the free.

Alex BK

Level 2
Verified
Apr 23, 2015
I use Kaspersky for several years. It is an excellent anti-virus and deserves to pay for the full version instead of using the free.

Bitdefender, "an excellent anti-virus and deserves to pay for the full version instead of using the free", and wooooooooo they [removed] have a free product. Your argument is pointless.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Pat MacKnife

tim one

Level 21
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Jul 31, 2014
Has anyone updated news about the English version of Kaspersky Free? :)

Reactions: Dirk41
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.