Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zugshad

Verified
Dec 28, 2012
"after recivied key you have 1 days to activated it!"
No such information on the 3 emails I got..

Also,, saw the OP updated to say its 2014 and then upgrade.. I installed 2015 and then used the serial and it activated just fine... just to give a heads up ;)

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014

Also,, saw the OP updated to say its 2014 and then upgrade.. I installed 2015 and then used the serial and it activated just fine... just to give a heads up ;)
I think @omidomi means that you should activate as soon as possible, not literally 1 day.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012

If you click the Downloads link in the email it is for the latest version of KIS 2015

I think @omidomi means that you should activate as soon as possible, not literally 1 day.

1 day seems unreasonable especially for college students.It is not stipulated anywhere and I know of no promo that requires a 24 hour activation period except giveaways such as GOTD.Personally I wouldnt sit on it too long ;)

MalwareFire

Level 3
Verified
Aug 10, 2014
It says to me "Activation code is invalid for this region" !
Do this steps
1- install zenmate extension AMD change location to usa
2- disable java script of your browser ( if you dont know go search on google )
3- put your email and name
4- press the button Submit ( you dont need to put capatcha )

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Last edited:
Reactions: legendcampos

vindiesel

Level 7
Verified
Apr 15, 2013
Hello friends I have 2 serial 3 years but I have problems with Kaspersky IS 2014 version install and tube problems with google chrome extensions in the browser, the disabled them the nevegador without asking and no way to enable them, the empowered and open and close crhome and disabled again.

2: Install the IS 2015 English version, the extensions are all together, it would not let me put in the mail the password using the keyboard and showed by example the letter O and P gave marked the continued and he left the P1 SECOND I a very rare thing, if someone is not the same thing happened to me but one step at KIS if you think something is wrong with the antivirus, good friends this is my experience I hope answers, thanks.

Holysmoke

Level 2
Verified
Jul 31, 2014
these will surely be blacklisted right? I am afraid to change my paid KIS 2015 1 year sub for this 3 year and then it gets blacklisted. I cant find my paid serial.

Purshu_Pro

Level 29
Verified
Honorary Member
Aug 3, 2013
these will surely be blacklisted right? I am afraid to change my paid KIS 2015 1 year sub for this 3 year and then it gets blacklisted. I cant find my paid serial.
I guess registering it before Blacklisting would be a good thought. :p

Reactions: Edward ST

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
I get this error while i installing :mad:
what should i do?!
Untitled.png

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
but i do't install yet kaspersky in my lap top?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.