Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
Incredible , Thanks for every one help us with great info :)
3 years of Genuine KIS , is INCEDIBLE .

You can use temporary email and get keys as you can
http://getairmail.com/

legendcampos

Level 6
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
I beheld that the key is for 3 computers, in this case I can use the same key to activate the notebook from my sister?

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
so it cant be deactivated once it accepts key? I guess you would hope you dont have to reinstall windows or KIS for 3 years if that is the case. I do feel a little like a thief here however. Not on the up and up for sure.
Well, the giveaway is from Kaspersky, it's not like you downloaded a crack or from torrent. ;)

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
All of the pertinent info is contained within the previous 9 pages.Please read the entire thread because every answer to every question is contained there.

*Page loads slow(sometimes can take 10 mins. or more to load and then same for when you submit it.Patience!!)
*Please don't post "not working".It loads very slow and I would imagine even slower under a proxy.If it doesn't work anymore posting not working will not make it work again
*US IP only(if you don't know how to change your IP read the last 9 pages)
*Javascript(not Java) has to be disabled in browser(if you dont know how to disable it read the last 9 pages)
*3 Years/3 devices(any combo of desktop,laptop,tablet,phone)
*Any email(if javascript is disabled)
*No activation deadline has been stipulated(if you go through all this to get it then I would suggest you activate it)
*Don't know if it will get blacklisted.Can't tell you what will happen if you have a paid license and use this.Thats your call!!

Update: this is not working anymore

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.08.25_15h39m37s_001_.png

Last edited:

akshay1189

Level 3
Verified
Dec 6, 2013
I need one key for three devices. I will be thankful to anyone who provides me the key.thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.