Expired Kaspersky Internet Security – Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 years

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleash2000

May 29, 2013
please help! did not manage to get the key,:( I really need. please give the key for Kaspersky Internet Security - Multi-Device for Student WVU-FREE 3 EARS. PLEASE

legendcampos

Level 6
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
The kaspersky of you updating automatically? my this with the database yesterday (08/25/2014), has been slow update.

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
The activation codes are already being blocked by kaspersky ! The antivirus keeps on working with the key meanwhile but in kaspersky account its showing blocked . 2.jpg

Reactions: Malware1

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
because you make kaspersky account by none US IP!
this means that all activation keys from this giveaway outside the U.S will be blocked ,personally i'm from Ukraine ,the same thing is happening to guys in Russia.

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
because you make kaspersky account by none US IP!

NO even USA , ALL Keys get with email without *.EDU already blocked today
+We do not know what will happen for keys already activated yesterday .
later Kaspersky could block the keys using block keys database update via update

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
+ All Keys that have not activated yet has been Blocked
When I tried to add fresh key now on my Kaspersky account , new fresh key Block

But All keys that activated yesterday , Still updated fine ( tested )

Not really i have just reinstall my Kaspersky Internet Security and it is still working and the key has automatically loaded without US IP address :cool:

Yes for the same Windows

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Malware1

legendcampos

Level 6
Verified
Aug 22, 2014
The two keys rest, that not were activated may also will be activated? If not, are on the blacklist.

Edit: My program has been slow to update automatically, but it has worked manually, I believe are blocking the activated keys.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
my key is working now.
dose it will gone to blackliste?

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
my key is working now.
We do not know what will happen for keys already activated yesterday .
later Kaspersky could block the keys using block keys database update via update

jide

Level 1
Verified
Aug 25, 2014
my key is working now.
mine is also working , but in kaspersky account,its already blocked,i have a feeling it won't be for long before getting blaclisted through update.

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
my key is working now.
if i reinstall it may be the key blacklist?

mine is also working , but in kaspersky account,its already blocked,i have a feeling it won't be for long before getting blaclisted through update.
i do not have put this key in kaspersky account!

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.