Expired Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 (90 Days)

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Charbel

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Mar 17, 2015
Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 [90 Days trial]

Whenever you’re online – shopping, banking, surfing & socializing – you need to make sure you’re safe from Internet attacks, infections & cybercrime.
With just one license to buy, you can protect your privacy, money & children – on PC, Mac & Android.

• Safeguards you against today’s Internet threats
  • Defends your privacy & personal information
  • Boosts security for online shopping & banking
How to get it:
on the end of the page
1. Enter Your Name
2. your Email and
3. click Souhlasím and click Potdvrtid

Terms:
90 Days free Trial
You must install kis.exe from the given link in the email.

shmu26

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jul 3, 2015
I think this offer is just recyling an old 90-day key from KIS 2016, which is valid for 2017 also. So if you used the said key on your present machine, and you didn't reinstall windows, you will probably find that the key doesn't work.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
It's a multi-device? How I can install on my android phone? I mean, how I can use the the key?
90 day trial installers are not multi device because you do not have a license but a special 90 day installer.
You have to fill in the required information and then download the installer link in your email.
You then install it on your PC as you would any other installer.
It will be pre-activated for 90 days.

It is for Windows only.
In order to use a KIS on multiple devices,such as Android, you need a KIS multi device license

RoboMan

Level 34
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jun 24, 2016
"Your Connection is not private. Attackers might be trying to steal your information from sw.centrum.cz." Anyone else or just me?

Venhiem

Level 3
Verified
Mar 10, 2014
This promo is over, the downloaded KIS.exe fails to download the program data from the server. I also tried the same promo for 2016 which is french and it fails as well.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.