Level 24
  • Click on settings icon to go to Kaspersky settings, as shown below

• Click “File Antivirus

• Set “Action on threat detection” as “Disinfect, if not possible – delete

• Click “Web Anti-Virus

• Set “Action on threat detection” as “Block

• Click on”Private browsing

• Select “Block data collection

• You may untick “Search for software that is intended to conceal traces of a malicious program in the system

Scheduled Scan

• Select “Scheduled scan -> Quick Scan

• Set Run Scan to “Everyday
  • Set the Time at which scan will be done
  • Click “Save

• Click “network” as shown below

• Click “Advanced settings” as shown below

• Click “install certificate

• Click “Next

• Click “Finish

VULNERABILITY SCAN

• Click “vulnerability scan

• Click “Start scan

• After the scan the list of vulnerability found in the system will be shown.
  • Click on it as shown below

• The list of the vulnerable application installed in the system is shown.
  • You need to update the application with the latest version of that application.

• click “vulnerability in the operating system

• Select all vulnerability
  • Click “Fix

KASPERSKY APPLICATION MANAGER SETTING

• Click “Application Control

• Click “Manage applications

• Click as shown below to collapse the Trusted applications list

• Under “Network” select “Deny” for “Low restricted”, “High restricted” and “Untrusted”

• It should look something like below
  • close the window

• Click “Manage Resources

• Select category “Personal data
  • Select “Add->Category” as shown below

• Type “Category name” as “PROTECTED FILES” as shown below
  • Click “Add
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2017 ALLPICATION COONTROL RECOMMENDED SETTINGS 20-12-2016_21-05-16.jpg

• Select category “PROTECTED FILES” as shown below

• Select “Deny” for all three “Low restricted“, “High restricted” and “Untrusted” as shown below

• It should look as shown below

• Select category “PROTECTED FILES
  • Select “Add -> File or Folder
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2017 ALLPICATION COONTROL RECOMMENDED SETTINGS 20-12-2016_21-06-28.jpg

• Add D partition as shown below
  • Name “D
  • Path “D:\*
  • Click “Add
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2017 ALLPICATION COONTROL RECOMMENDED SETTINGS 20-12-2016_21-06-51.jpg

• Similarly add E,F,G,H,I,J,K,L,M,N,O,P partitions as shown below.
  • Don’t add C: partition in which windows OS is installed
  • Click “save
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2017 ALLPICATION COONTROL RECOMMENDED SETTINGS 20-12-2016_21-07-06.jpg

• If you want any “Low restricted” application to allow access files in “PROTECTED FILES” category then
  • Select the “PROTECTED FILES” category.
  • Select the application you want to allow and set “Allow” under “Read,”Write“,”Create” and “Delete” as shown below
  • Click “Save

KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2017 ALLPICATION COONTROL RECOMMENDED SETTINGS 20-12-2016_21-25-44.jpg

• If you want to allow any “Low restricted” application allow access to the internet then
  • Select the application and set “Allow” under the “Network” as shown below
KASPERSKY INTERNET SECURITY 2017 ALLPICATION COONTROL RECOMMENDED SETTINGS 20-12-2016_21-25-59.jpg

• If you want to install a safe application which is place in “Low restricted” then right click on it and set ” Restictions-> trusted“.
  • Then run the application installer.

Last edited:

OutOfBounds

Level 2
Wow thanks, I've got Kaspersky total security that has a few months left I've always just kept the default settings

I'll make this set up that you have provided my weekend project.

I'm in two minds if to stick with Kaspersky once the subscription runs out or I might go back to Norton.

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Wow thanks, I've got Kaspersky total security that has a few months left I've always just kept the default settings

I'll make this set up that you have provided my weekend project.

I'm in two minds if to stick with Kaspersky once the subscription runs out or I might go back to Norton.
Considering you can buy a 1Year/1PC KIS 2017 key for ~$6 on EBAY i´d stick with Kaspersky! Norton is X3 that price!

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
Thanks is it a genuine key what happens if it stopped working after a few weeks.
Well, that you never can be sure of. But i bought mine a couple of days ago and since the seller has sold close to 1K licenses and is a Top rated seller with 99.9% rep at Ebay i´d be surprised if it´s a hoax! But for $6 i´m willing to take my chances! ;)
Link to seller i bought from.

Davidov

Level 10
Well, that you never can be sure of. But i bought mine a couple of days ago and since the seller has sold close to 1K licenses and is a Top rated seller with 99.9% rep at Ebay i´d be surprised if it´s a hoax! But for $6 i´m willing to take my chances! ;)
Link to seller i bought from.
I bought on ebay and usually stopped working but when I wrote the seller sent a new freebies.

nclr11111

Level 6
Verified
FYI , Kaspersky does not support licenses from unauthorized resellers.
Ebay license issues are not supported
I get that the licenses sold at EBAY aren´t from authorized resellers. As long as it´s working and not proven illegal i´m satisfied and it´s a good thing i don´t need support!:rolleyes: