App Review Kaspersky Internet Security 2017 Review

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Are you really obligated to incorporate commercials ?
That detracts from the overall experience of your video's
If given the option I would choose a commercial free review like Safe1st vids for example.
I am not being critical so please don't get offended, just pointing out the detractor here.
Good video and Thank You.

FrankS

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Dec 22, 2015
Hey Leo. As usual a nice Review. You can disable the animation by navigating to Settings->Additional->Appearance. That's one point what I like: you can configure any functionality at Kaspersky. Screen attached.

Attachments

• disable_animation.jpg
    disable_animation.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 396

DJ Panda

Level 30
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 30, 2015
Are you really obligated to incorporate commercials ?
That detracts from the overall experience of your video's
If given the option I would choose a commercial free review like Safe1st vids for example.
I am not being critical so please don't get offended, just pointing out the detractor here.

I don't mean to sound ignorant in any way but I am pretty sure he does this more as a job then what Safe1st does as a hobby. I have no hate for either channel and just putting out my opinion.

Great video!

_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
I don't mean to sound ignorant in any way but I am pretty sure he does this more as a job then what Safe1st does as a hobby. I have no hate for either channel and just putting out my opinion.

Great video!
And that's why I posted this --> I am not being critical so please don't get offended, just pointing out the detractor here.

It was meant to point out that most users would rather view commercial free videos, and I am sure the OP recognized this for what it was.
Thanks Gamez

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.