Serious Discussion Kaspersky Lab helps develop new spy drones for Russian army

Status
Not open for further replies.

likeastar20

Level 8
Thread author
Verified
Mar 24, 2016
Kaspersky can’t catch a break. Will the new allegations have any effect on your choice?
The InformNapalm volunteer intelligence community recently unveiled the second part of its investigative series, shedding light on the intricate relationship between a Russian limited liability company (LLC) named ALBATROSS and Moscow-based cybersecurity company Kaspersky Lab

The investigative report underscores the ongoing cooperation between ALBATROSS and Kaspersky Lab, which persists even amid the full-scale Russian invasion of Ukraine. Documents obtained from the AlabugaLeaks reveal how Kaspersky Lab’s AI systems are integrated into ALBATROSS drones, contributing to their combat capabilities.
Full article: Kaspersky Lab helps develop new spy drones for Russian army

Jonny Quest

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Mar 2, 2023
In the middle of the current political situation and background, it definitely won’t. Though now that it is banned in the US, it will mostly be sold in the EMEA region which is not that much concerned

I haven't seen an official ban announcement, only that Biden planned on introducing a bill to ban it. You (personal/public) can still go to the Kaspersky US store buy, and download it. And this article hasn't been updated yet to reflect that, unless I'm missing something? But, this drone thing is not going to help their cause.

Last edited:

FALLEN

Level 3
Verified
Well-known
Feb 13, 2015
Is the info unbiased ?
Untitled.png
I mean... 🤷‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.