Advice Request Kaspersky Plus without Unlimited VPN

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Nightwalker

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I'm using Kaspersky Plus with a license converted from the Security Cloud version, but even though the application's interface shows that I have unlimited data traffic on the VPN itself, I'm restricted to 500mb as if I were a free user, as shown in the attached image.

I got in touch with support who informed me that I am not entitled to an unlimited VPN because of the Security Cloud license, but this is not foreseen and was not announced by Kaspersky, it is something that does not even make sense, after all the real difference between the Standard and Plus is precisely the unlimited VPN.

Is this info from the local support correct?

768661514_Capturadetela2023-01-02162859.thumb.png.7363729ce3aa2144f37567f739e0e543.png

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
As you said, it should, at least checking the post who was posted 1 year ago in Their Community:

1672748083032.png

1672747966008.png

It's very clear there 🤷‍♂️

Nightwalker

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
As you said, it should, at least checking the post who was posted 1 year ago in Their Community:

View attachment 271750

View attachment 271749

It's very clear there 🤷‍♂️

Thanks Harlan, I thought so, a limited VPN in Kaspersky Plus doesnt make sense.

I created a similar topic in the official forum, but the brazilian community space seems a little dead there, it seems that other users are having the same "problem", but no response so far.

Like this one:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It's better to create the same post, in Your case, in the English section, You will get the main K. staff attention.

About Brazilian home section in k. Community, You are right, Kaspersky is searching helpers and possible Moderator for that section.

@Guilhermesene got K. "Forum Masters" status some months ago, but he stopped helping there and a short time later, he stopped posting 🤷‍♂️🙄

Nightwalker

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
It's better to create the same post, in Your case, in the English section, You will get the main K. staff attention.

About Brazilian home section in k. Community, You are right, Kaspersky is searching helpers and possible Moderator for that section.

@Guilhermesene got K. "Forum Masters" status some months ago, but he stopped helping there and a short time later, he stopped posting 🤷‍♂️🙄

Thanks for the suggestion, I done that, lets see what the main staff has to say about that.

Nightwalker

Level 24
Thread author
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
unlimited VPN is only available when you buy a new plus plan.

Unfortunately it is the case 😓

Hello @Nightwalker,

Welcome!

Unfortunately, the information from the Brazilian Support team is correct, Kaspersky Security Cloud Personal & Family come with Kaspersky Standard VPN, not Premium, refer to the Kaspersky Security Cloud subscription table.

Additionally, we reached out to Kaspersky Support, who confirmed the information from the Brazilian team is correct.

KasperskySecurity Cloud, product page, shows 500mb daily limit.

Thank you🙏
1672768826082.gif

Flood🐳
1672768826099.gif
+🐋
1672768826115.gif

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.