Advice Request Kaspersky Security Cloud?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fritz

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 28, 2015
Lots of limitations. I guess I'll never be able to understand why such a new product can't be introduced and compared to the existing ones in a table so the user can choose accordingly. Having basically the same descriptions and functionality doesn't really make it all that transparent.

michaelbeijer

Mar 1, 2018
My subscription for KIS is coming to an end, and I was wondering whether to renew it, or try Kasperksy Security Cloud (which is more expensive).

For something that is more expensive, I can find very little information about whether it is any better than KIS, which has always worked perfectly for me. Someone here must have some hands-on experience by now? If so, please let us know! I have been running the trial version of Kasperksy Security Cloud now for about a week, and everything seems to work pretty much exactly the same as KIS.

Michael

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
This product is not available in all countries yet, but is in Yours: Kaspersky Security Cloud

All KIS/KTS main protection modules are included, and also it has other expanded/extra features...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.