Threat handling options should be made better or not?

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhruv2193

Level 9
Verified
Kaspersky's threat handling should be better like malwarebytes or emsisoft(to name a few) which allow ticking all the to be removed threats and sort the same on the basis of their type like PUP, Trojan etc.
How many of you agree?

harlan4096

Verified
Staff member
Malware Hunter
When found a PUP, even in default settings (Auto Mode), Kaspersky will always ask/warn (orange colour) the user before delete.

Dhruv2193

Level 9
Verified
When found a PUP, even in default settings (Auto Mode), Kaspersky will always ask/warn (orange colour) the user before delete.
Thanks for reply. But i just wanted to know about users' opinions on whether kaspersky threat handling should be improved or not. For example in case many threats found in a scan, the user shoould be able to remove threats without ticking ignore or add to exclusions for every infection. Malwarebytes and emsisoft allow to tick mark and sort threats on various parameters.

motox781

Level 9
Verified
i chose no because this would only mainly help testers, which are far from the majority of Kaspersky user base. But hell, either way it doesn't matter really. If they implement it...good...if not...no problem. The program would still function well either way.

I see what you are saying. Edited my poll to yes.

Last edited:
Based on my experienced, Kaspersky is reliable on threat detection. I am using Kaspersky for about a year and I am satisfied with its' functionalities. My vote is, I think it still needs improvement to keep up with its competitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.