Expired Kaspersky Total Security 2021 Free for 92 Days [3 Months]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.techno360.in/kaspersky-total-security-2021-free-license/
How to get a license
[QUOTE]
[HEADING=2]Kaspersky Total Security 2021 Free for 92 Days:[/HEADING]
Just download the KTS 2021 version installer (online) from the Kaspersky[URL='https://www.anonymz.com/?https://products.s.kaspersky-labs.com/homeuser/kts2021/21.2.16.590/english-INT-0.101.0/3339383035357c44454c7c31/kts21.2.16.590en_26098.exe'][COLOR=#ff0000][B] website[2.71 MB].[/B][/COLOR][/URL]
Run the installer, remove incompatible software, complete the installation process, and restart your PC.
Launch KTS 2021, and activate with the below license code.
[B]3M3K9-5R92S-ZDH5Y-NA944[/B]
[/QUOTE]
[B][/B]
[QUOTE]
[B]Note:[/B] It looks like this trial license code is intended or restricted to certain regions (not sure). I tried here in India on a Windows 7 PC and it worked for me.
[/QUOTE]

Shinmarwan

Apr 23, 2021
I gave up again with KTS

If Kaspersky AV was a person, he'd be one of those c*nts that's brilliant at what they do but makes you feel like an idiot for not living up to their standards.

Back to WiseVector/Glasswire for me.
Explain

Reactions: Nevi

cliffspab

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Oct 4, 2019
In my opinion, compared to some other AVs (Norton being much worse, actually), it's a real pain trying to keep a whitelist/keep whitelisted a large number of programs Kaspersky isn't a fan of.

I'm actually having another go with it at the moment for different reasons, and it's ok, but still far too many menus to wade through to exclude something, and arguably not enough information given about where and one to reverse a blocked program.

My analogy points to the fact that Kaspersky is well made and doing its job, and you can take control over it with some effort (I turned the firewall off for starters). Norton360 was insulting junk, though. That program would frequently and untraceably break things on my system without a log of any kind to refer to. Kaspersky does have a log which, although a bit hidden, usually gives you a yay or nay as to its culpability when something goes awry.

zkSnark

Level 5
Verified
Well-known
Jan 13, 2019
Today I installed KTS and used the above key. However, license type displays "trial for 1 computer for 93 days" but remaining days is displayed as "31 days" only.

RansomwareRemediation

Level 4
Verified
Well-known
Jun 22, 2020
In my opinion, compared to some other AVs (Norton being much worse, actually), it's a real pain trying to keep a whitelist/keep whitelisted a large number of programs Kaspersky isn't a fan of.

I'm actually having another go with it at the moment for different reasons, and it's ok, but still far too many menus to wade through to exclude something, and arguably not enough information given about where and one to reverse a blocked program.

My analogy points to the fact that Kaspersky is well made and doing its job, and you can take control over it with some effort (I turned the firewall off for starters). Norton360 was insulting junk, though. That program would frequently and untraceably break things on my system without a log of any kind to refer to. Kaspersky does have a log which, although a bit hidden, usually gives you a yay or nay as to its culpability when something goes awry.
currently I just installed Norton 360 LifeLock and it is excellent, very fast and efficient, where do you get that it is rubbish, if it is one of the best av on the market.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.