Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Are you still using Endpoint Security?If so, why? And what is your experience with it so far?
I have a question for you: KSOS is better than Home Versions? Or similiar?Yes, still using KES... just to change and learn its modules and differences compared to home products.
The experience so far is quite good, no "bloat or system optimizers modules and/or features".
For example? What do you mean? I ask because I am fed up with Home Products. I could buy KES or KSOS licenses cheaply. Which one do you recommend?KSOS also shares same detection techs to KES and home products, but with some different focused features.
Hello, are KES or KSOS lighter than household products? Thanks for your responseI haven't tried KSOS for long, and KES, well, to get its big potential should be managed via a console, also if the license allows (more expensive, of course) connected with K. Sandbox and other techs.
My personal experience is that both are good. With KES, it slows down the browsing. So KSOS is smoother, lighter on the machine.Hello, are KES or KSOS lighter than household products? Thanks for your response
is this RC? and where can I find changelogs for betas?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes