Open MalwareTips in Safari and tap Share. You may need to open the Page Menu first.
Choose Add to Home Screen. If it is not listed, use Edit Actions to add it.
Keep Open as Web App enabled if shown, then tap Add.
Android
Open MalwareTips in Chrome or another browser that supports app installation.
Open the browser menu and look for Install app, Install and create shortcut, or Add to Home screen.
Choose Install and confirm. Wording varies by browser.
Desktop
Chrome: use the install icon in the address bar, or the menu under Cast, save and share.
Edge: open the menu, then More tools, Apps and Install this site as an app.
Safari on Mac: choose Share or File, then Add to Dock. Firefox on Windows: look for the web apps button in the address bar.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Keep up with your conversations
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Download the current version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Select or Advanced, or Kaspersky Total Security for Business, to get the latest security and performance updates.
Download the current version of Kaspersky Endpoint Security for Business Select or Advanced, or Kaspersky Total Security for Business, to get the latest security and performance updates.
Oh, my God. It would be great if I had a license for it, or for KSOS. I would use it right away.
But it's very expensive here. And I would be the only one using it. But it would be great if someone had a spare one.
In the my.kaspersky.com Portal I was set to German region and could only download the German installer. That was the newer one (21.23.6.614). I asked the support to change the region to the UK and was able to download the UK installer, but that was still the older version (21.22.7.466). The Kaspersky Standard Installer from the Kaspersky UK site worked for me to install the newer Kaspersky Free version. I just needed to have an active subscription for the Free Version. Maybe that also helps some.