New Update Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 21.6.MR6 beta updates

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
What I mean is that the changes in their tech protection do not necessarily come in the new version every year, They can just release them via patches or even a standard daily update.

...keep making someting seemingly new each year, purely for the markerting purposes...

Of course, as almost every firm in Tech 🤷‍♂️ and if They don't release anything new (even nor changing the visual GUI), then "You/many users/consumers" would start claiming!

Many even are asking now why this new version has not changed the numeration to 2022, so 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
I see that Kaspersky has released version 21.6 of Small Office Security.

Have you got download link for 21.6 KSOS because when i downloading i got 21.3? I have licence.
Képernyőkép 2022-04-26 105632.jpg

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Yes! It seems they renewed the beta licence days, I also got a warning in my current K.Plus 2021 MR6 RC, that my licence was refreshed. :)

Probably because MR7 beta testing coming soon :)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.