New Update Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 21.6.MR6 beta updates

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015
KSOS is business edition with business functions. Like the 21.6 Standard, but some functions is not included in Standard version. I think the KSOS is unnecessary from home users.
I have personal business company.

Got you. If it offers some additional protection, I would opt for it. I hope 21.6 drops for the consumer version soon. Glad to hear about the speed of web browsing has improved. 21.5 was a tad slow for me so I ditched anti-banner since I use NextDNS and uBO anyway.

Pilot777

Level 1
Apr 25, 2022
By the way...Speaking of the marketing crowd I mentioned in one of my posts earlier, if you have seen "Moonfall" (Moonfall (2022) - IMDb) then you've probably noticed these scenes:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
This is priceless :LOL:... I know, it's a bit off-topic. Just couldn't resist sharing it :D

Last edited by a moderator:

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I just tried that installer over my K.Plus 21.5c (in my lap) and it went fine, it seems it's a K.Standard installer, but never mind, since the installer detected my K.Plus / KSCloud licence installed and it auto converted to K.Plus 21.6 :)

Pilot777

Level 1
Apr 25, 2022

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.