New Update Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 21.6.MR6 beta updates

G

Guilhermesene

Can anyone tell me if it has improved the issue of CPU usage and web browsing speed?

Just asking out of curiosity because I use KTS and have a 2 year license for 10 devices. It would be nice if this was improved causing less impact on older devices...

On my desktop K works perfectly, but on my notebook it is a little bit slow 😕

Reactions: Szellem

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
Can anyone tell me if it has improved the issue of CPU usage and web browsing speed?

Just asking out of curiosity because I use KTS and have a 2 year license for 10 devices. It would be nice if this was improved causing less impact on older devices...

My personal experience about verison 21.6: Faster, no system impact, and this version is well done version!

cofer123

Level 2
Sep 7, 2021
Just to clarify, since I've been out of the loop regarding current Kaspersky versions: are the 21.5 and 21.6 versions still considered beta? Or have Kaspersky Basic/Standard/Plus editions been officially released somewhere already?

In my country only 21.3 is offered as an official version yet, however I was able to download the UK 21.5 version and activate it normally using my KIS license, but I would rather wait for an official release, though.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
K2021 21.5 has been released in UK/USA/Canada... but 21.6 installers seems already available also in some countries.

I guess They are releasing very gradually, to check possible issues and users acceptation of the new GUI and new versions layout 🤷‍♂️🤔

superleeds27

Level 6
Verified
Apr 5, 2017
K2021 21.5 has been released in UK/USA/Canada... but 21.6 installers seems already available also in some countries.

I guess They are releasing very gradually, to check possible issues and users acceptation of the new GUI and new versions layout 🤷‍♂️🤔
Although released unofficially? The UK site is still showing the older packages (KAV/KIS/KTS etc)

micasayyo

Level 3
Jan 31, 2022

I have a question: I have a KTS license, it still has 1 year left, but since I think that version 21.6 will be released soon, in which KTS has been replaced by kaspersky plus (and the key does not work to migrate to kaspersky plus), will kts receive patches like until now? I mean I can rest easy for the next year with KTS

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.