New Update Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 21.6.MR6 beta updates

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Level of protection is the same, since both products share same engine/signatures/KSN, and same main different protection modules, including FireWall/Application Control (now called Intrusion Prevention)

The difference it is in the additional features that KTS have :)

Wontkins

Level 1
May 9, 2022
I understood their VPN is a rebrand of the Hotspot Shield VPN. Is that correct? I used to use KTS and also bought their VPN. It was okay, decent speeds, never leaked my real IP. I wonder if they have improved it any.

While using KTS and Voodooshild I had one heck of a rootkit that even embedded into KTS. Only thing that found it was Hitman Pro. But still had to reinstall.

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
In this forum there are some threads that explain how to do so:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.