New Update Kaspersky\VPN\KSOS 21.7 MR7 beta updates

superleeds27

Level 6
Verified
Apr 5, 2017
It may be caused by adblockers. If you are using one, check your configuration.
Already done that.
  • Adblock is disabled in Chrome.
  • Tried Incognito browser - still doesn't work
  • Tried a different browser - still doesn't work
  • Tried a different browser with incognito - still doesn't work
  • Tried browser on my phone using WiFi - still doesn't work
  • Tried browser on my phone on mobile data - Still doesn't work
  • Tried Incognito tab on phone - still doesn't work.

The logins are fine. I can login to the Kaspersky forums fine. It's just the My Kaspersky section where the CAPTCHA obviously doesn't want to work properly.

I've managed to get in to the My Kaspersky with limited functionality mode by clicking the My Kaspersky through the application. Managed to add the new license and send to devices.

Suppose the My Kaspersky isn't really needed as such, but, be nice to actually be able to get in there!

Edit: Finally let me in. Gave me the error message, then pressed sign in again and it decided it was going to let me in! Weird.

Last edited:

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Already done that.

-Adblock is disabled in Chrome.
-Tried Incognito browser - still doesn't work
-Tried a different browser - still doesn't work
-Tried a different browser with incognito - still doesn't work
-Tried browser on my phone using WiFi - still doesn't work
-Tried browser on my phone on mobile data - Still doesn't work
-Tried Incognito tab on phone - still doesn't work.

The logins are fine. I can login to the Kaspersky forums fine. It's just the My Kaspersky section where the CAPTCHA obviously doesn't want to work properly.

I've managed to get in to the My Kaspersky with limited functionality mode by clicking the My Kaspersky through the application. Managed to add the new license and send to devices.

Suppose the My Kaspersky isn't really needed as such, but, be nice to actually be able to get in there!
Did you try emptying the cache of your browser? It may be loading an old/corrupted version of the page.

presntes

Level 1
Apr 23, 2022

Patch А for version 21.7.7.372

Patch A​

Patch A for Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection version 21.7.7.372 was released on August 29, 2022.
In patch A, we have fixed several application issues.
Patch A is installed with the database update for Kaspersky VPN Secure Connection.

Faybert

Level 24
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 8, 2017
Kaspersky Free, Kaspersky Standard and Kaspersky Plus officially launched in Brazil (version 21.7)

Software-antivírus-grátis-2022-para-todos-os-dispositivos-Kaspersky.png

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.