Nightwalker

Level 24
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
May 26, 2014
I used the link below for the final release in brazilian portuguese and it worked fine, it accepted my commercial license of Kaspersky Internet Security and it delivered the "Standard" version.

Captura de tela 2022-07-20 100458.jpg

Trooper

Level 16
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 28, 2015

stevethetester

Level 1
Verified
Jan 3, 2016
Hi,
Just to let everyone know that it appears that the beta has been signed off.To download the Plus version from the kaspersky uk site try the following: Kaspersky Plus | Kaspersky
I installed it yesterday on my test laptop and it activated using my Security Cloud Key without a hitch.
First impressions seem to match those posted here; decent speed and accuracy as well as a noticable improvement on web pages opening/browsing etc. Looking good so far.
Hope this helps
Steve

stevethetester

Level 1
Verified
Jan 3, 2016
@stevethetester I have also a key for KTS, bought it by mistake recently, also have a key for KIS which now use it for Kaspersky Standard.
I did evaluate and KPlus is too much for me, since I dont need its VPN and other stuff.
It isnt cheap but its a good idea to track down a cheap KSC deal and then use this key to activate it. The same goes for the other solutions, look for the bargain. I too had got the security cloud key in error some time ago for less than £15 so this certainly translates to a bargain (20 user version)

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.