Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Kaspersky Free 21.7.7.393 US version available: Kaspersky Free | Kaspersky
When installing this version, VPN with US server required, but after registration no need anymore ;)

KF#1.pngKF#2.png

harlan4096

Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
It was already mentioned that KTS will not have directly equivalent product in the new product line, the most similar would be Kaspersky Plus, but this one has some additional features, that becomes it closer to Kaspersky Security Cloud.

Szellem

Level 6
Verified
Well-known
Apr 15, 2020
It was already mentioned that KTS will not have directly equivalent product in the new product line, the most similar would be Kaspersky Plus, but this one has some additional features, that becomes it closer to Kaspersky Security Cloud.
And what about the KTS keys?

Reactions: harlan4096

micasayyo

Level 3
Jan 31, 2022
One question protects Kaspersky Standard as well as Kaspersky Small Office Security (I have 5 computers at home). It would be advisable to switch to Kaspersky Small Office Security. Thank you

F

ForgottenSeer 94943

Now I am confused. A month ago I purchased KIS from their official MENA website and saw nothing about the new products (standard and standard plus). Are the new version for specific regions only?

superleeds27

Level 6
Verified
Apr 5, 2017
I'm having trouble with the My Kaspersky area. Can't login because it tells me I failed the captcha that doesn't show up!

Raised a ticket with them. Sigh.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.