Advice Request Kaspersky worst support ?

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slerion

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
i have a problem that kaspersky Allways kills my vpn connection....

yet none of them can or will help me ( or even read what i write )... no the chat / email / phone support....

kaspersky disconects my vpn while i use torrents for whatever reason. what i tried already. Disable SSL / Encryption scanning , make it trust worthy ( programm and adapter ) disable firewall If i disable kaspersky it works if i enable it it disconects my vpn

yet all just allways tell me deactivate ssl scanning then tell me

"Aside from this, is there anything else that I may help you?"

then close chat / phone call / never answer on emails anymore.

am i stuck with kaspersky total security multi device 2016???

and if i write i uninstall it without any help soon i get

""i UNDERSTAND"
and no answer either after that.

Just to note didnt had this problem with any other AV vendor.

Slerion

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
yes and if i disable Kaspersky it works . lol. ( dont even need to disable kaspersky just all Modules and it works. )

and yes Air vpn and Private internet access both the problem.

Slerion

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
Did You expose You problem in Kaspersky forum? maybe there some user can help You, personally I don't use VPN so I can't help You in this issue...
uninstalled kaspersky ever had these problems with any vendor.

Mod Edit

Last edited by a moderator:

omidomi

Level 71
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 5, 2014
uninstalled kaspersky ever had these problems with any vendor.

Mod Edit

Hi.
I have the same issue , (because that vpn company may use ssl certificate that do't confirmed(or verified) by Kaspersky(its not depend on using torrent :D ),i have the same issue with F-Secure Freedom,but Cyberghost no)
Use these steps i sure your problem will be fixed:
(sorry my English is worst and i tech u via picture )
follow these steps if your problem not fixed feel free to pm me :)
1-
x20l_1.png
2-
715g_2.png
3-
az8z_2.5.png
4-
k8h2_3.png
5-
2s69_4.png

Last edited:

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Also You can create a exclusion for encrypted traffic for the VPN application services/executables in Additional -> Threats & Exclusions -> Specify Trusted Applications -> select the service/application -> Do not scan encrypted traffic.

Reactions: PCGamer

Slerion

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
I did all of these already
Kaspersky support admitted now its their Anti flood whatever that bugs. and they cant fix it neither is it deactivable.

so kaspersky is lost for me.

Reactions: Morvotron

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I don't think it can be considered as a bug... maybe most as an incompatibility...

Anyway upcoming Kaspersky 2017 will come with VPN tool (using Anchor Free partner servers similar to Hotspot Shield technology), maybe just a marketing movement...

Last edited:

Morvotron

Level 7
Verified
Mar 24, 2015
Weird.. I'd go say add an exception for the VPN software and use qbittorent since it never gets blocked with any antivirus. But I never thought Kaspersky would actually admit there's nothing to be done. Worth a complaint on their forum.

Slerion

Level 5
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Feb 24, 2016
I don't think it can be considered as a bug... maybe most as an incompatibility...

Anyway upcoming Kaspersky 2017 will come with VPN tool (using Anchor Free partner servers similar to Hotspot Shield technology), maybe just a marketing movement...
it is a bug they even said that. the anti flood sees the vpn as incoming DDOS and disconects the entire vpn.
for whatever reason.

it would happen with Qbitorrent too.

using avast now again all good :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.