good idea, added to my "to do list" : 0003990: make sections for "Settings" page in KCleaner - MantisBTCan you make sections for "Settings" page in KCleaner?
I mean you can categorize cleanings under "Windows" "3rd part apps" "Browsers" "Advanced" etc.
What do you think?
- 0004053: [Refactoring] Notification of "up-to-date" version when manually check using menu item (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0004023: [Refactoring] Licence verification shall use version number (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0004005: [Refactoring] Simplification of temporary licence check file deletion (merger of branches) (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
- 0003997: [Refactoring] Increased patch resillience to licence verification (Kyle_Katarn) - resolved.
0004142: [Refactoring] Updated French translation (Kyle_Katarn)
0004125: [Bug] No translation for "KCleaner is already up to date." (Kyle_Katarn)
0004135: [Refactoring] Updated Dutch translation (Kyle_Katarn)
0004124: [Refactoring] Updated German translation (Kyle_Katarn)
0004118: [Bug] KCleaner not cleaning Firefox cache (Kyle_Katarn)
0004491: [New Feature] "D'Artagnan vulnerability" fix (part I : Licence check) (Kyle_Katarn)
0004430: [Refactoring] Updated German translation (Kyle_Katarn)
0004428: [Refactoring] Better name for "change log" menu entry (currently "N7") (Kyle_Katarn)
1 : No registry scanHi @@Kyle_Katarn
I have some questions about KCleaner
1. Can the KCleaner search in the Registry to Clean the Registry
2. Can you update the Picture on this site please that Show Version 2 but must it say Version 3 KC Softwares
3. Will you release Beta and RC Versions
4. Any plans for Version 4 available
With best Regards