On Sale! KeepSolid VPN Lifetime

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://stacksocial.com/sales/vpn-unlimited-lifetime-subscription?sdtid=14529788&sdpid=142072016&sdfid=133&lno=2&trd=this%20one&pv=&au=
Event start
Nov 15, 2020
How to get a license
Use code on checkout: [B]NOVKSVPN[/B]
I suggest paying with PayPal as StackSocial wont add additional tax when you check out.

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
Use code NOVKSVPN on checkout at StackSocial and it costs $14.50 USD for lifetime access.

Its questionable whether 'lifetime' VPN deals are sustainable. I wouldn't necessarily expect KeepSolid to be around for too long.
Not used this service myself so cannot vouch for it. However, I know someone who uses this VPN and thinks its OK. At this price, I'm prepared to take a chance and use it as a secondary VPN in case I ever need it.

Whilst this clearly isn't a top-tier VPN , KeepSolid appears to be a reputable business (although its obviously hard to tell). Based in USA and Ukraine apparently.
Perhaps not the best for privacy but might be OK for unlocking geo-restricted content.

Last edited:

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
VPN lifetime for 14.50 seems to good to be true?
KeepSolid’s privacy policy says it does not collect or log any user activities on VPN Unlimited, but it does keep some information. It collects the total amount of web traffic for each session and the dates of those sessions. This data is then displayed to you inside the VPN apps. The company says it may also collect your KeepSolid user ID, connection attempts, connection types, encryption types, and device type. KeepSolid says it will use this data “strictly for technical purposes.”

bribon77

Level 35
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 6, 2017
Well KeepSolid, I have it installed in Windows, from a promotion.
If you're not super paranoid, I think it's fine.
I find it fast, use WireGuard, it has a good ping and it doesn't slow down my navigation.

Against. is a 14-eyed VPN.:(
Pros. is a lifetime license.(y)

Last edited:

jetman

Level 10
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
says Coupon doesn't exist.

It still appears to be working for me.

Also listed here

I tried using KeepSolid VPN for the first time yesterday. It seems to be reasonably fast and it does what it says. There are apps for lots of different devices.

I'd say that it is a cheap way of unlocking geo-restricted TV services. But certainly use another VPN service if privacy is your main concern. Its not going to be my primary VPN- more of an emergency backup for when I want to watch foreign TV and my main VPN won't unblock it.

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.