Unlimited Giveaway KeepSolid VPN Unlimited [for All Devices]

Promotion Link
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=7697
Instructions
-Create a new KeepSolid ID on the official website and confirm your account by email (or log into your existing account).
-In your personal account in the Redeem a Code section, activate using the Activation code /Redeem code: (Please see in the main post)
-Download and install the application on your computer, mobile device or browser extension

irfanuas

Level 3
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
1565607209_vpn_02-jpg.244059

If you want to browse the web anonymously, securely, and without any content restrictions, KeepSolid VPN Unlimited is definitely what you need! It is a trusted VPN service with already over 20 million users worldwide and a set of handy features to let you enjoy the best experience.

VPN Unlimited® helps you:
  • Encrypt your data and hide real IP address and location
  • Stay anonymous and avoid online surveillance
  • Protect your data on any unsecure networks, like public WiFi
  • Unblock websites and get unrestricted access to the content you want
  • Stream US Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, etc. from wherever you are
  • Download torrents without any risks, and much more!
System Requirements:
Windows XP SP3 and higher; Mac OS X 10.9 and higher; Linux: Debian 9+ / Ubuntu 18+ / Mint 19+ ; iOS 11.0 and higher; Android; Windows Phone; Android 4.1 and higher; Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge

Homepage:

Activation / Redeem code:
VPNMACXDNS

Terms of the offer:​

• 6 months license provided: unlimited traffic for 5 devices.
  • The license term starts from the moment you receive the license code.
  • The product is intended for home, non-commercial use.
  • Free updates are available during the license period.
  • Free technical support is available via email support@keepsolid.com.

zoran popovic

Level 3
Sep 26, 2019
Some opinions:

jetman

Level 8
Verified
Jun 6, 2017
I don't use this as my main VPN, but bought it very cheaply a while ago just to experiment with.

It is appearently based in the USA which might raise some privacy concerns. They also seem to be a very small company so its hard to tell how well engineered their VPN is.

Having said that, I was surprised how well the VPN works for a cheap provider. It seems quite fast and can usually unblock geo-restricted streaming sites. Their customer service was very good at responding to questions as well. In many ways they are hard to fault.

entropism

Level 1
Jul 30, 2019
How are the speeds on this? I'm mainly looking to connect to a US server a few states over (to watch sports) and connect to Canada to watch Netflix.

I've been using NordVPN on a gigabit connection, which works great, tried a trial of Surfshark which the bed completely, and I'm looking for something a little more cost effective than Nord (plus they pulled some shady on my I wasn't a fan of). This will be loaded into a VPN profile on my router.