Expired KeepSolid VPN Unlimited [for All Devices]

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=7697
How to get a license
-Create a new KeepSolid ID on the official website and confirm your account by email (or log into your existing account).
-In your personal account in the Redeem a Code section, activate using the Activation code /Redeem code: (Please see in the main post)
-Download and install the application on your computer, mobile device or browser extension

irfanuas

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Mar 15, 2019
1565607209_vpn_02-jpg.244059

If you want to browse the web anonymously, securely, and without any content restrictions, KeepSolid VPN Unlimited is definitely what you need! It is a trusted VPN service with already over 20 million users worldwide and a set of handy features to let you enjoy the best experience.

VPN Unlimited® helps you:
  • Encrypt your data and hide real IP address and location
  • Stay anonymous and avoid online surveillance
  • Protect your data on any unsecure networks, like public WiFi
  • Unblock websites and get unrestricted access to the content you want
  • Stream US Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, etc. from wherever you are
  • Download torrents without any risks, and much more!
System Requirements:
Windows XP SP3 and higher; Mac OS X 10.9 and higher; Linux: Debian 9+ / Ubuntu 18+ / Mint 19+ ; iOS 11.0 and higher; Android; Windows Phone; Android 4.1 and higher; Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Microsoft Edge

Homepage:

Activation / Redeem code:
VPNMACXDNS

Terms of the offer:​

• 6 months license provided: unlimited traffic for 5 devices.
  • The license term starts from the moment you receive the license code.
  • The product is intended for home, non-commercial use.
  • Free updates are available during the license period.
  • Free technical support is available via email support@keepsolid.com.

zoran popovic

Level 7
Verified
Well-known
Sep 26, 2019
Some opinions:

jetman

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Jun 6, 2017
I don't use this as my main VPN, but bought it very cheaply a while ago just to experiment with.

It is appearently based in the USA which might raise some privacy concerns. They also seem to be a very small company so its hard to tell how well engineered their VPN is.

Having said that, I was surprised how well the VPN works for a cheap provider. It seems quite fast and can usually unblock geo-restricted streaming sites. Their customer service was very good at responding to questions as well. In many ways they are hard to fault.

entropism

Level 4
Verified
Jul 30, 2019
How are the speeds on this? I'm mainly looking to connect to a US server a few states over (to watch sports) and connect to Canada to watch Netflix.

I've been using NordVPN on a gigabit connection, which works great, tried a trial of Surfshark which ##### the bed completely, and I'm looking for something a little more cost effective than Nord (plus they pulled some shady ##### on my I wasn't a fan of). This will be loaded into a VPN profile on my router.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.