Not open for further replies.

Terry Ganzi

Level 26
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 7, 2014
Kerish Doctor 2015 is a comprehensive computer maintenance solution based on some of the most innovative technologies available in this field.

Thanks to its unique еngine, Kerish Doctor 2015 prevents Windows crashes in real time, and reliably fixes system registry errors.

The application regularly performs thorough and completely safe system cleanups and removes the amassing digital “garbage”, thus increasing the performance of the system.

Kerish Doctor 2015 protects your computer from malware, potential vulnerabilities and controls its most important security parameters.

The Smart Update system timely updates the application’s databases and algorithms that are constantly improved by our experts. Thanks to this system, the efficiency of the solution increases from day to day and makes it the most promising product of its type.

http://www.kerish.org/en/index.php

S

Sr. Normal

Reminds me of YAC , Badiu Pc Faster, kingsoft pc doctor's ... are programs I have installed and uninstalled several times on my computer.

Surely i install it ... sure i uninstall it ... but is one of those programs that I like to try . Thanks @Terry Ganzi , i did not know this program

S

Sr. Normal

Salutations,

Argente Utilities:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Tweak/System-Tweak/Argente-Utilities.shtml

Portable Argente Utilities:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/PORTABLE-SOFTWARE/System/Portable-Argente-Utilities.shtml

Remember to uncheck the spyware are there may be conflict.

That has long been my cleaner / optimizer favorite. The slowest and comprehensive program that have worked , but unfortunately left it updated more than a year ago , hopefully return soon .

Reactions: Terry Ganzi

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
@Sr.Normal:

What have you been using replace? Argente Utilities?

When you open it connect to the server for updates? Confuse?

S

Sr. Normal

The version is the same as that of 2012 which would have corrected some bugs , like upgrading.
Now use PrivaZer and Wisecare 365 although I have to admit that I miss the good of Argente . In my old XP have it as only cleaner

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
Is there any test for this program?
I installed it and everything works well

hamo

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Mar 30, 2014
It is worth the money paid for it .

2015-02-25_02h12_36.png

Moose

Level 22
Jun 14, 2011
3 minutes at most for the whole pc! Also,it will complete scans through-out the day without doing a manual scan, keeping your PC running at it peak. That is real slow,Hmmmm!

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
3 minutes at most for the whole pc! Also,it will complete scans through-out the day without doing a manual scan, keeping your PC running at it peak. That is real slow,Hmmmm!

For finding (first scan) and cleaning junk files on my i5 laptop Kerish Doctro 2015 takes approximately two hours.
is it usual?

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
For finding (first scan) and cleaning junk files on my i5 laptop Kerish Doctro 2015 takes approximately two hours.
is it usual?

It depends on how large your drives and files are but 2 hrs to complete the scan is odd.
You may want to excude Kerish Doctor processes from your security software(s) to minimize the slowdowns.

For the info Kerish Doctor have issues running/installing in a computer system that has already corrupted or malware infected.
Otherwise KD is one of the few maintainace cum security utility that i personally recommended unlike some others snake oils programs.

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
Is there any test for this program?
I installed it and everything works well

Nope as far i can see. KD is similar to System Mechanic but are more basic, compact and straight foward minus some blows and whistles features found in SM. Overtime SM can trashed your drive but KD is way safer.

Reactions: Moose

nastavnikhe

Level 10
Verified
Content Creator
Dec 16, 2012
It depends on how large your drives and files are but 2 hrs to complete the scan is odd.
You may want to excude Kerish Doctor processes from your security software(s) to minimize the slowdowns.

For the info Kerish Doctor have issues running/installing in a computer system that has already corrupted or malware infected.
Otherwise KD is one of the few maintainace cum security utility that i personally recommended unlike some others snake oils programs.
It is clean installation (win 7 ultimate,no corrupted or malware infected files) with F-Secure (F-Secure Deep Guard blocked Kerish when I installed it)

bitbizket

Level 3
Jul 26, 2011
How about subsequent scans after all KD processes have been excluded in F-Secure whitelist. Does the scan times improved. You may want to contact the developer for help, their support is reasonably fast and helpful.

Reactions: Moose
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.