Expired Kerish Doctor 2022 1 year

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Promo page
https://www.kerish.org/pl/lifepc.php#
How to get a license
Requires email and solve a captcha

Mystic

Level 4
Verified
Aug 25, 2022
What I like about this giveaway, is that when you request a license, it gives you 1 year no matter when you request it. I requested one a week ago or so and it gave me 1 year. I requested a new one today and it gave me 1 year. I'm not sure if it is the same license key. Maybe they send unique ones each time you request a license.

Reactions: roger_m

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
What I like about this giveaway, is that when you request a license, it gives you 1 year no matter when you request it. I requested one a week ago or so and it gave me 1 year. I requested a new one today and it gave me 1 year. I'm not sure if it is the same license key. Maybe they send unique ones each time you request a license.
No, it is the same key, at least for me. Installed it again on another computer the next day, and it gave 365 new days.

• Thanks
Reactions: roger_m and Mystic

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017

Get Kerish Doctor 2022 for Free (one year):

1. Visit this giveaway page, enter your email address, and captcha, and then click the “Get a gift” button.
2. Check your email inbox for an email from Kerish Products(sales@kerish.org). This email offers the license key, copy the code.
3. Download the installer from: https://www.kerish.org/Products/
4. Run the installer, and complete the installation process.
5. To activate the full version, launch the app, and in the main window, click “About”.
6. Next, click “Activate the license key.”
7. It’s time to enter the license code you got. Click the “Next” button.
That’s all.

Reactions: roger_m and franz

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.