Advice Request Kerish Doctor

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

Claw

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
What happens after the Kerish Doctor free trial ends? Is it still useable in any way? Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Sorrento

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
What happens after the Kerish Doctor free trial ends? Is it still useable in any way? Thanks in advance.
I honestly don't see a reason to use it even if the trial runs out. Why do you need the overhead of a whole suite of tools? I know it's your own personal choice, but what exactly are you looking to solve? There are many single purpose tools that might offer the same thing without the overhead of a suite. Many of them are free of charge.

For example, I was driving cross-country once and about halfway through my trip the prescription for my glasses ran out, so here I was in the middle of the USA blind as a bat, but I digress it's totally unrelated to your question.

• Wow
Reactions: Sorrento and Claw

Claw

Level 1
Thread author
Verified
Feb 11, 2013
I honestly don't see a reason to use it even if the trial runs out. Why do you need the overhead of a whole suite of tools? I know it's your own personal choice, but what exactly are you looking to solve? There are many single purpose tools that might offer the same thing without the overhead of a suite. Many of them are free of charge.

For example, I was driving cross-country once and about halfway through my trip the prescription for my glasses ran out, so here I was in the middle of the USA blind as a bat, but I digress it's totally unrelated to your question.
It's really a curiosity question,because I'npve heard so much about the software. Than is for your reply.

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
It's really a curiosity question,because I'npve heard so much about the software. Than is for your reply.
just be very very careful when using the registry cleaner, it's best not to touch the registry since unless you are running Windows XP, the windows registry should be streamlined.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.