sepik

Level 11
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 21, 2018
KeyScrambler v3.15.0 released

What's new:

• Fixes number pad keys not working in some applications.
The update has also added support for:
  • 8 more Browsers: AVG Browser, Dooble, Lunascape, Min, MyPal Browser, Opera Neon, Puffin Secure Browser, Whale Browser (All editions)
  • 4 more Password Managers: KeePassXC, Passweerd, Password Boss, Password Tote 4 (Pro and Premium)
  • 1 more Email clients: PopPeeper (Pro and Premium)
  • 3 more Gaming Programs: Epic Games Launcher, itch.io, RuneLite (Pro and Premium)
  • 2 more Text Editors: DocPad, The Journal (Pro and Premium)
  • 14 more Team Meeting and Chat Programs: Microsoft Teams, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Teams, Go2Meeting Suite, Facebook Workplace, Amazon Chime, Adobe Connect, Join.me, Bluejeans, Fuze, Zoho Meeting, Vonage Business, Mattermost, Rocket.chat (Premium)
  • 3 more Cryptocurrency Wallets: Atomic Wallet, Exodus Wallet, Guarda (Premium)
  • 2 more Office Programs: FlexiPDF, SoftMaker Office (Premium)
  • 2 more Networking Programs: XFTP, XManager, XShell (Premium)
Homepage | Download

motox781

Level 10
Verified
Well-known
Apr 1, 2015
Thanks for the info.

I downloaded and am trying this software. Seems interesting.

I would like to hear everyone's general opinion on this software?

Reactions: DeBenez

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.