suma

Level 4
Verified
Kaspersky is too heavy and making pc slow. I will shifted to Bitdefender or ESET after 1yr licence expired. :(

Reactions: XhenEd

Berny

Level 3
Verified
Obtaining in the future regular updates or patches or new versions from operating systems or applications or any other security suite is the best way to improve our internet security.

motox781

Level 9
Verified
Is Kaspersky still marketing their product based on year models or are they slowly moving away from 'year' to 'version numbers'. One look at the US site and I don't see any hint of 2017 being marketed on their product page (ex: Kaspersky Internet Security 2017). I know some of their product guides etc say 2017, but it seems as if they are going the Norton route. IDK though, @harlan4096 would know more about this than me. If so, version numbers make big updates sound a lot less 'rushed' or 'too early' if you put it that way.

More power to Kaspersky for being proactive.

Last edited:

mekelek

Level 28
I'm using KTS2018TR Patch A (which admits commercial licenses, Russian installer but changing GUI to English) and is quite stable, I hope soon K2018 official installers will be available...
doesn't the GUI switch back to Russian every reboot?