KIS 2018 notification aren't coming up in notification center

ProMaiden

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
Well, is there any news about this? I installed Kaspersky 2 days ago and the notifications were being displayed in the classic Kaspersky box, but today they started to appear in the Windows 10 style.
I don't really like the W10 notification style, would it have any way to go back to the standard KIS format?

(And sorry for any English error, it's not my native language)

harlan4096

MalwareTips Staff
AV-Tester
Verified
OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
I don't think so, until RS2/CU K2018 was showing new W10 style notifications, only when W10FCU/RS3 old style notifications came back due to the new update broke the new ones (Microsoft made some changes), but with the last K2018 patch E new style are again back and supported...

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
It started working again for me today for patch D after a reinstall (Uninstalled it using Kaspersky removal tool).

ProMaiden

OS
Windows 10
Antivirus
Kaspersky
I don't think so, until RS2/CU K2018 was showing new W10 style notifications, only when W10FCU/RS3 old style notifications came back due to the new update broke the new ones (Microsoft made some changes), but with the last K2018 patch E new style are again back and supported...
Strange, because here the notifications were being displayed in the standard KIS style, and I'm using the W10 FCU. I did not install any updates in the last week, so it probably was not an update that caused this. (My computer is configured to install the updates manually).

I'm using the E Patch.