KIS 2018 notification aren't coming up in notification center

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProMaiden

Aug 15, 2017
Well, is there any news about this? I installed Kaspersky 2 days ago and the notifications were being displayed in the classic Kaspersky box, but today they started to appear in the Windows 10 style.
I don't really like the W10 notification style, would it have any way to go back to the standard KIS format?

(And sorry for any English error, it's not my native language)

Reactions: Syafiq

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
I don't think so, until RS2/CU K2018 was showing new W10 style notifications, only when W10FCU/RS3 old style notifications came back due to the new update broke the new ones (Microsoft made some changes), but with the last K2018 patch E new style are again back and supported...

Reactions: Syafiq

Devilish

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
May 20, 2017
It started working again for me today for patch D after a reinstall (Uninstalled it using Kaspersky removal tool).

ProMaiden

Aug 15, 2017
I don't think so, until RS2/CU K2018 was showing new W10 style notifications, only when W10FCU/RS3 old style notifications came back due to the new update broke the new ones (Microsoft made some changes), but with the last K2018 patch E new style are again back and supported...
Strange, because here the notifications were being displayed in the standard KIS style, and I'm using the W10 FCU. I did not install any updates in the last week, so it probably was not an update that caused this. (My computer is configured to install the updates manually).

I'm using the E Patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.