Status
Not open for further replies.

harlan4096

Verified
Staff Member
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Apr 28, 2015
Even with the new W10 way of notifications in action center, still there are some floating (old style) notifications that You will get, for instance, if You are in Interactive Mode: asked to delete some specific malware or adware/pup/pua or when Advanced Disinfection is called...

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Well for a start, i can't even find action centre so i'm probably looking in the wrong place but when i look in the "detailed reports", i have notifications of every website etc i have visited and i can't clear them. I bet i am understanding this wrong. Put me out of my misery, lol.

Edited - Notification centre is in W10 and not Kasp, gawd i feel like a fool :cry:

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Well for a start, i can't even find action centre so i'm probably looking in the wrong place but when i look in the "detailed reports", i have notifications of every website etc i have visited and i can't clear them. I bet i am understanding this wrong. Put me out of my misery, lol.
Okay!
Go to KIS settings>additional>reports and quarantine and change the setting:"store reports no longer than one day"!
Or just press clear

Edited - Notification centre is in W10 and not Kasp, gawd i feel like a fool :cry:
There should be a clear or an x to clear all of those notifications.
Does this help?

Last edited by a moderator:

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Okay!
Go to KIS settings>additional>reports and quarantine and change the setting:"store reports no longer than one day"!
Or just press clear

OOOPS, i was looking in the wrong place :rolleyes:, it seems ok now, thank you very much. Edited : yes strange indeed, if i had been looking in the right bit, i am so sorry.

Windows Action Center = Notificarion Center, sorry :)... to clean all those messages, You have a Windows setting in the own vertical panel where they are shown...

No need for you to apologize my friend, remember you are talking to an idiot, the mistake is entirely mine.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Apologies, we seemed to have hijacked the op's thread!:oops:

It was my fault ..... again
deep-sigh-smiley-emoticon.gif
guilty as charged !!!

cc2150dx

Level 2
Verified
May 4, 2014
After updating windows 10 to fall creators update kaspersky notification aren't showing up in action center instead they come up as a dialog box in bottom right corner.

KIS version :- 18.0.0.405 (d)

Any ideas how to fix this?
Same issue here. In addition, I'm not getting any sound either from the kaspersky notification.

Reactions: Weebarra and XhenEd
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.