Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Nope. Mainly switched for the camera and now I love the Pixel in generalYou're not on iPhone anymore?![]()
Nope. Mainly switched for the camera and now I love the Pixel in general![]()
I mean the biggest upgrade to the new iPhone was that they finally implemented USB-C. They deserve to cry for this impudence. No more Apple for now.
Biggest e-waste impact too. Decades of lightning cables in our house are now useless. And now new cables purchased, driving up the cost of the device.I mean the biggest upgrade to the new iPhone was that they finally implemented USB-C. They deserve to cry for this impudence. No more Apple for now.![]()
Depends what you call bloatware but I would say zero.How much bloatware does the Pixel have?![]()
Wouldn't say any bloatware. Just some Google related apps that not everybody needs. Otherwise it's pretty clean with stock AndroidHow much bloatware does the Pixel have?![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes