Nope, didn't notice any weird behaviour so far. Running as smooth as beforeEither![]()
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Nope, didn't notice any weird behaviour so far. Running as smooth as beforeEither![]()
It's fine. I don't like it as much as DuckDuckGo but I think nowadays it seems like the better option for sure.How do you like it so far?
You forgot the change the date:- switched from DefenderUi Recommended profile to Aggressive Profile.
Last updated: Jan 1, 2022
FixedYou forgot the change the date:
Didn't you tell us it was closed?![]()
Is it the whole PROTECT package or only the change in the UI to make it 'look' like P?So I basically got an upgrade from Cylance Smart Antivirus to CylancePROTECT which is still receiving updates.
Thats a good question actually. I think the script and exploit protection only works by post-execution detection, so I can't really test it on my main system. And I don't have a VM set up at the moment. I will ask the support and tell you what their response is.Is it the whole PROTECT package or only the change in the UI to make it 'look' like P?
Indeed, but we can make do with Windows' other built-in features.Such a shame that SRP will be discontinued...
Like Smart App Control, that doesn't even enable on my system.Indeed, but we can make do with Windows' other built-in features.
- removed Sophos Home (Pages in Firefox couldn't load from time to time)
- removed FirewallHardening (using G DATA Firewall now)
+ added G DATA Internet Security
Stable software with customizable and solid protection. Maybe I'll give ESET a spin again when my subscription of G Data runs out in a few months.What motivated you to install Gdata?![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.