I haven't heard of Neeva.- replaced Giburu with Neeva search engine
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I haven't heard of Neeva.- replaced Giburu with Neeva search engine
Give it a try. Definitely worth trying.I haven't heard of Neeva.
Enjoy, it’s a personal favorite of mine.+ added OSArmor
What's the advantage of using it over Configure Defender?- replaced Norton with tweaked Microsoft Defender (DefenderUI Pro)
Okay, so it's Voodoshield.The Contextual Engine and Dynamic Security Postures included in the Pro version of DefenderUI. So yeah, I prefer it at the moment.View attachment 274088
In part.Okay, so it's Voodoshield.
Nope, not really. It barely uses any CPU on my system.@Kongo are you experiencing any slowdown or delays with DefenderUI Pro?
- replaced DefenderUI (Microsoft Defender) with G DATA Internet Security
- enabled Kernel-Mode Hardware-Enforced Stack Protection
It is a very stable product without a load of bugs. And because I get bored of AV solutions quite fast.Why back to GDATA ?
Yes it remains active after restarting. I am afraid that I don't really know what you mean by vPRO PC...When you restart (not shutdown and reboot) your PC does the Kernel-Mode Hardware-Enforced Stack Protection (aka CET) remains sticky ie. enabled? Are you using a vPRO PC?
It is a very stable product without a load of bugs. And because I get bored of AV solutions quite fast.
Yes it remains active after restarting. I am afraid that I don't really know what you mean by vPRO PC...
CorrectIs your Win OS build 22621.1635?
vPRO-certified PC is for business use
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.