Just wanted to check the speed and stability. So far I don't see any downside compared to Cloudflare so I will keep it as it's also more privacy oriented that Cloudflare.Why have you changed it?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Just wanted to check the speed and stability. So far I don't see any downside compared to Cloudflare so I will keep it as it's also more privacy oriented that Cloudflare.Why have you changed it?
+ added Sandboxie Plus for browser isolation
- only allowing internet access for Firefox (Internet Restrictions)You may would like to share your settings of Sandboxie Plus, any special options enabled or default only?
- only allowing internet access for Firefox (Internet Restrictions)
- blocking access to my private folders (Resource Access)
- killing all processes after exiting sandboxie
I am open to any recommendations as I am quite new to Sandboxie![]()
As I said I am not that experienced with Sandboxie so I don't know if I am the right person to ask. But I think it depends on what test you are planning to do. Are you trying to test the capabilities of isolating malware from the rest of your system? If so, then you could try to set up internet restrictions for that specific malware sample. Maybe try to execute a RAT or Botnet and see if it can connect to it's C&C server or if it can drop a file in autoruns for example.I'm interested in your settings on Sandboxie because I have to make a video on it, and I would like to evaluate it completely![]()
You can asking @bjm_ for his settings, he probably has advanced user experience with Sandboxie Plus, all new versions are kindly here posted by @bjm_I'm interested in your settings on Sandboxie because I have to make a video on it, and I would like to evaluate it completely![]()
malwaretips.com
with firefox its perfect, with edge its resource hungry- replaced AdGuard with Malwarebytes Browser Guard
I am only using it on my main browser Firefox. So far I am okay with the blocking capabilities but it doesn't block youtube ads which is a big downside...with firefox its perfect, with edge its resource hungry![]()
So, it works well the novelty of Surfshark- replaced Sophos Home Premium with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware trial.
- replaced AdGuard with Malwarebytes Browser Guard
- replaced AdGuard VPN with Surfshark VPN (Wanted to try the new IP-Rotation feature)
What do you mean?So, it works well the novelty of Surfshark![]()
Last time i tried it probably month ago it did block them, maybe they will fix it in new version, good thing is that extension gets updated very frequentlyI am only using it on my main browser Firefox. So far I am okay with the blocking capabilities but it doesn't block youtube ads which is a big downside...
What do you mean?![]()
Oh, yeah. So far it's working as intended. Still would like to see the cross-country rotation.IP Rotator
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.