Hm I'll try that, why not.Reboot Kts
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Hm I'll try that, why not.Reboot Kts
Tried, to no availReboot Kts
OK, I'll try that name nowThe detection name is not the same as in Exclusions: UDS:Trojan-Downloader.BAT.Bitser.gen
Issue persistsNot necessary, can You post the exact details of the detection, check in Reports and copy/paste fromt there.
So strange, because I wrote them to script the rclone install and remotes' setup process in one go. So if I report them as false positives, how fast will I get a response from Malware Analyst, and will they immediately update the KSN which my KTS will receive as an update? If so, will my batch scripts no longer be flagged? How does this work?As They are flagged as malware, You should better report them via a KOTIP
I have already submitted all 3 of them, put them in a zip file and submitted via KOTIP. How long till they respond with the update, usually?Or send me the script via personal message, and I will report them.
It usually takes time.I have already submitted all 3 of them, put them in a zip file and submitted via KOTIP. How long till they respond with the update, usually?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes