A new batch of Magniber's are out, and these with a new and improved valid (so far) certificate:
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Please do not post asking for types of Malware, these posts/threads will be removed.
A new batch of Magniber's are out, and these with a new and improved valid (so far) certificate:
View attachment 267658
Trojan.Gen.MBT is only a hash based signature, if I remember correctly. Try changing the hash and see if it can stop it.View attachment 267655
Norton vs the new Magniber sample .. detected Immediately
Thanks @Shadowra for the sample
Trojan.Gen.MBT is only a hash based signature, if I remember correctly. Try changing the hash and see if it can stop it.
I added some extra line in my previous comment.We should see if Norton detected the file or if they did a HEUR or Hexa detection...
I'm on vacation, I can't check by changing its hash....
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.