Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Most of the time vpn is on. Mullvad is really superb.@L0ckJaw You may want to add Secure DNS like Quad9 or Next DNS both are reliable services. Or do you using your VPN 24/7 ?
All other things looks good enough to me![]()
When was the last time you tried G-Data ?A little surprised by the choice of Gdata which is nevertheless a rather heavy antivirus (especially on an i3 and 8GB of RAM).
I advise you to put the UAC on Notify all and to use NextDNS![]()
When was the last time you tried G-Data ?
It’s super light now. Especially on SSD.
Ublock is bloated for me, to many unnecessary options.I would set UAC to always notify to prevent UAC bypasses:
Have you tried uBlock Origin or AdGuard?![]()
Bypassing Windows 10 UAC with mock folders and DLL hijacking
A new technique uses a simplified process of DLL hijacking and mock directories to bypass Windows 10's UAC security feature and run elevated commands without alerting a user.www.bleepingcomputer.com
They can do so much more than Adblock Plus.
![]()
GitHub - gorhill/uBlock: uBlock Origin - An efficient blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean.
uBlock Origin - An efficient blocker for Chromium and Firefox. Fast and lean. - gorhill/uBlockgithub.com
![]()
GitHub - AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension: AdGuard browser extension
AdGuard browser extension. Contribute to AdguardTeam/AdguardBrowserExtension development by creating an account on GitHub.github.com
It runs smoother here than Norton / F-SecureI had tried it on VM. Gdata on my PC was in 2019, I did not keep it
Haha no, I received one year free F-secure and the parent controls are really good, so I can manage her internet usage. The parent control from GData basically sucks hahaOh?
Gdata has been fired?![]()
Haha no, I received one year free F-secure and the parent controls are really good, so I can manage her internet usage. The parent control from GData basically sucks haha
Add Bitdefender Total Security and Bitdefender VPN.
Removed F-Secure Safe, i love it but.... to simple for me, nothing to do haha
Installed BTS. So far running good, no slowdowns and a decent parental control ( for our daughter )
Installed Bitdefender VPN.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.