Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Removed : Bitdefender --> Systems will never start @ first boot ? Support ticket lead to no where.... keep on asking reinstall.
Well after 2x i give up.
Installed : GData Total Security again..... It just simply works.
For me , yes i like them both, both from Europe. But the privacy/GDPR part from GData is better. More clear, F-Secure uses 3rd party companies to handle things for them.So you prefer G-Data over F-Secure?
The best install and forget AV that I've used. Great on protection too. Use it on my family PC. Since you use BD I don't think you'll need Hitman Pro. Do you have a license for it? If not try Sophos Scan and Clean which is basically a free version of HMP. Another great piece of software you can try is Simple Windows Hardening. I use it with BD and they form a solid formidable combo.Back to Bitdefender Total Security.
The latest update resolved my problem.
Hardly use HMP.The best install and forget AV that I've used. Great on protection too. Use it on my family PC. Since you use BD I don't think you'll need Hitman Pro. Do you have a license for it? If not try Sophos Scan and Clean which is basically a free version of HMP. Another great piece of software you can try is Simple Windows Hardening. I use it with BD and they form a solid formidable combo.![]()
Nothing at all. i advise you to use Total Security and not the free one, the TS has way better protection.Was looking at your specs again. So you feel no slowdowns with BD at all?![]()
Nothing at all. i advise you to use Total Security and not the free one, the TS has way better protection.
No idea, protection wide IS and TS are the same.Is it worth it over say just the Internet Security?
No idea, protection wide IS and TS are the same.
If you want i can send you a 6 month trial for 5 devices for TS.
PM done ;-)
No idea. I don’t play games.@Trooper unless you want the privacy firewall Antivirus Plus has the same protections otherwise including network protection, which is generally only a feature included with IS suites with their firewall. I found the firewall of BD to block Toredo for XBOX network and it’s a common problem with no solution, unless they’ve fixed it in the last year.
@Trooper unless you want the privacy firewall Antivirus Plus has the same protections otherwise including network protection, which is generally only a feature included with IS suites with their firewall. I found the firewall of BD to block Toredo for XBOX network and it’s a common problem with no solution, unless they’ve fixed it in the last year.
It may be the same as IS minus the firewall, but it doesn’t have all the extra stuff TS has.I guess I would prefer the av firewall in it. But it would also not be a show stopper for me either. Assume the Antivirus Plus has less bloat than TS or IS correct?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.