Level 23
Verified
Well-known
Oct 30, 2015
Malwarebytes Anti-Malware Free / Paid
Zemana Anti-Malware Free / Paid
Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Norton Power Eraser

Those are on-demand scanner. If you purchase the paid version, you get the real-time protection features as well.

Possibly include an Adblocker extension for your browser like uBlock Origin or Adguard Extension, etc...

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
First I would make sure you have got rid of SpyHunter completely and then if you are downloading malware samples you need a Virtual Machine.
Since you have had an infection less than 3 months ago make sure your PC is clean
Add some extensions to Firefox such as uBlock Origin

Reactions: LabZero

La Ode Safar

Thread author
Jan 12, 2016
First I would make sure you have got rid of SpyHunter completely and then if you are downloading malware samples you need a Virtual Machine.
Since you have had an infection less than 3 months ago make sure your PC is clean
Add some extensions to Firefox such as uBlock Origin

i have newpop tab and tradeexchange (pop). how to clean it ?
n i have a virtual machine OS running with Kali linux.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rishi

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
It seems you are having some browser redirect infections, I would suggest you to seek assistance in the Malware Removal Section , if you have not done that already.Let's get the system cleaned up before building better security.:)

Reactions: frogboy

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Consider to have a backup browser for better performance and functionalities in case your current browser suffers for troubles.

Other than that, highly follow the suggestions instead.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.