Laces emergency, believe it or not

billink

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 8, 2023
Okay, there was an accident that perhaps involved a puppy chewing someone's shoelaces. So if you take care of a friend's pet for a couple of hours, hide your girlfriend's sneakers somewhere safe. Now I want to get her a couple of pairs of laces to get on her good side. I was thinking of different colors, but then, it crossed my mind there might be some extra cool, like shiny or something. I am not even sure what I'm looking for, so you need to help me. My "style" is a bunch of neutral pieces, so I can grab any two and know they'll work.

Nov 1, 2022
This reminds me of when my parrot destroyed my girlfriend's purse a few years ago haha
Anyway, she used to have some laces with crystals, and they came to my mind when you mentioned shiny. Maybe something of that type could be a bit more special, I don't know 😁

billink

Level 1
Thread author
Feb 8, 2023
You saved me! Thanks a million! Found some with rope laces with crystals (this is what you had in mind, I guess) and will throw in a pair of orange and blue ones. That should do. And for all the effort, I'll reward myself with a very cool leather pair I found there and consider this my highest fashion achievement of all times :cool:

• Applause
Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.